An evaluation of a case management program for long-term welfare recipients shows little effect on participants’ involvement in program services or on their employment, earnings, or public assistance receipt during the first one-and-a-half years of follow-up.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Child Support filter Child Support
- (-) Remove Welfare Reform filter Welfare Reform
- (-) Remove 7031 filter 7031
- (-) Remove Job Retention and Advancement filter Job Retention and Advancement
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment