New approaches to child support enforcement aim to be less punitive and to serve the whole family, not just child support recipients. Lessons from Washington State’s Alternative Solutions Program show how this shift in perspective has made a difference during the pandemic.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Child Support filter Child Support
- (-) Remove 2021 filter 2021
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove Behavioral Interventions filter Behavioral Interventions
- (-) Remove Parents Who Are Ordered to Pay Child Support filter Parents Who Are Ordered to Pay Child Support