When Washington state’s Division of Child Support closed its offices in March 2020 in response to COVID-19, its employment program—Families Forward Washington—kept running with minimal interruption, because the original design was based on working remotely. Its model may offer useful pointers for other service agencies for adapting to the pandemic.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Work Support and Asset Building filter Work Support and Asset Building
- (-) Remove Counseling/Advising filter Counseling/Advising
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education