This report presents first-year results from the Middle School Mathematics Professional Development Impact Study, sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences. The professional development programs for seventh-grade math teachers had an impact on one measure of teacher practice but no effects on teachers’ knowledge or student achievement.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Curricular/Instructional Reforms filter Curricular/Instructional Reforms
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove Students Experiencing Academic Struggles filter Students Experiencing Academic Struggles