MDRC is learning what programs work best to prevent at-risk youth from getting in trouble, help juvenile offenders turn their lives around, and give reentering prisoners the chance to get a foothold in the labor market and reduce their chances of rearrest.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Young People in Foster Care filter Young People in Foster Care
- (-) Remove People in Public Housing filter People in Public Housing
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus