The Youth Transition Demonstration identified and tested service strategies, combined with waivers of certain Social Security Administration program rules to enhance work incentives, to help youth with disabilities maximize their economic self-sufficiency as they transition to adulthood.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove Benefits Planning filter Benefits Planning
- (-) Remove People with Substance Use Disorders filter People with Substance Use Disorders
- (-) Remove People with Disabilities filter People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014