Using data from the Head Start Impact Study, this paper examines variation in Head Start effects across individual children, policy-relevant subgroups of children, and Head Start centers. It finds that past estimates of the average effect of Head Start programs mask a wide range of relative program effectiveness.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove School Readiness filter School Readiness
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children
- (-) Remove Professional Development/ Teacher Training filter Professional Development/ Teacher Training