Jobs-Plus – a “place-based,” workforce-development model proven to help public housing residents find employment – is about to be replicated across the country. This infographics depicts the program model, its effects on earnings, and the history of its development over the past 20 years.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove People Receiving Public Assistance filter People Receiving Public Assistance
- (-) Remove Housing/Community Initiatives filter Housing/Community Initiatives