Early results are mixed for Employment Retention and Advancement project programs in four sites, but programs in two sites appear to help some welfare recipients work more steadily and advance to higher-paying jobs.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Coordinated Care/Care Management filter Coordinated Care/Care Management
- (-) Remove Reemployment Programs filter Reemployment Programs
- (-) Remove 2005 filter 2005
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Job Retention and Advancement filter Job Retention and Advancement