Jobs-Plus – a “place-based,” workforce-development model proven to help public housing residents find employment – is about to be replicated across the country. This infographics depicts the program model, its effects on earnings, and the history of its development over the past 20 years.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Coordinated Care/Care Management filter Coordinated Care/Care Management
- (-) Remove Relationship Education filter Relationship Education
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove People in Low-Wage Jobs filter People in Low-Wage Jobs