This paper provides practical guidance for researchers who are designing and analyzing studies that randomize schools — which comprise three levels of clustering (students in classrooms in schools) — to measure intervention effects on student academic outcomes when information on the middle level (classrooms) is missing.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training
- (-) Remove Accelerated Programs filter Accelerated Programs
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School Students filter Elementary and Middle School Students