This random assignment study examines the long-term impacts of a community college program offering financial aid that is contingent on academic performance. Focusing on low-income parents, mostly mothers, it finds that the program decreased the time it took students to earn a degree but did not increase employment or earnings.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove 2015 filter 2015
- (-) Remove 2000 filter 2000
- (-) Remove People Receiving Public Assistance filter People Receiving Public Assistance