This policy brief, developed by the Urban Institute for the federal Administration for Children and Families, examines what is known about welfare recipients with serious barriers to work, what states are doing to serve them, and what research says about which interventions are most effective.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove 2001 filter 2001
- (-) Remove People with Substance Use Disorders filter People with Substance Use Disorders
- (-) Remove Reemployment Programs filter Reemployment Programs
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011