In a study sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences, intensive professional development programs for seventh-grade math teachers were implemented as intended, but teacher turnover limited the average dosage received. The programs had no impact on teacher knowledge or student achievement.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove 2004 filter 2004
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Curricular/Instructional Reforms filter Curricular/Instructional Reforms