This policy brief, developed by the Urban Institute for the federal Administration for Children and Families, examines what is known about welfare recipients with serious barriers to work, what states are doing to serve them, and what research says about which interventions are most effective.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove 2004 filter 2004
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove People Receiving Public Assistance filter People Receiving Public Assistance
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services