This report presents two-year implementation and impact findings on two supplemental academic instruction approaches developed for after-school settings – one for math and one for reading. It addresses whether one-year impacts are different in the second year of program operations and whether students benefit from being offered two years of enhanced after-school academic instruction.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Instruction and Curricula filter Instruction and Curricula
- (-) Remove Professional Development/ Teacher Training filter Professional Development/ Teacher Training
- (-) Remove Reading Instruction filter Reading Instruction
- (-) Remove After-School/Out-of-School Time filter After-School/Out-of-School Time
- (-) Remove 2009 filter 2009