This paper illustrates how to design an experimental sample for measuring the effects of educational programs when whole schools are randomized to a program and control group. It addresses such issues as what number of schools should be randomized, how many students per school are needed, and what is the best mix of program and control schools.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove 2005 filter 2005
- (-) Remove 2003 filter 2003
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
- (-) Remove Professional Development/ Teacher Training filter Professional Development/ Teacher Training