MDRC launches the first of a five-part web series from the Chicago Community Networks study — a mixed-methods initiative that combines formal social network analysis with in-depth field surveys of community practitioners. It measures how community organizations collaborate on local improvement projects and how they come together to shape public policy.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Before 2000 filter Before 2000
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove People in Public Housing filter People in Public Housing
- (-) Remove Young People Who Leave High School Before Graduation filter Young People Who Leave High School Before Graduation