The Breaking Barriers program, based in San Diego, provided employment services to lower-income individuals with disabilities. MDRC carried out a random assignment evaluation of the program. As part of the Building Evidence on Employment Strategies for Low-income Families project, MDRC is collecting additional administrative records to extend the original evaluation.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School
- (-) Remove Disability filter Disability
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove People Receiving Public Assistance filter People Receiving Public Assistance
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief