In NYC P-TECH Grades 9-14 schools, students take an integrated sequence of high school and college courses with the goal of completing both high school and college, while simultaneously being exposed to hands-on work experiences. This infographic describes the model and introduces MDRC’s evaluation of it.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Classroom Services filter Classroom Services
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs